I think I will this summer though. It's just way more convient than a space blog.
So, things to do this summer:
- Sign Michael's yearbook and give him his prize from Grad Nite
- Decide on picture frames or a big board for the rest of my pictures
- Print a billion more pictures
- Learn how to Latin dance
- Listen to jazz
- Buy way cool paintings from art.com
- Speak Spanish so I don't lose it for the fall
- Paint my dinosaur thing
- Get a comforter
- Teddy Geiger concert on the 30th with Kim
- Go to the beach at least once every two weeks
- Read my Whitman poetry book that I accidentally bought summer before junior year
- Finish the Shakespeare book = reading The Taming of the Shrew, Twelfth Night, The Tempest, and finishing A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Read The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
This is definitely an ongoing list.
Today feels like a shopping day. I was on the AE and target website just meandering last night/this morning. I found a skirt that I really liked from AE, so I need to go and see if they have it in the store... but I guess I can order it online. Ah... I really need/want to go to target or walmart. I really need picture frames. And a cork board. And picture frames. Okay. I'm done. But seriously, I feel like spending money, a lot of money, today.